About the Microjet Microwave Autoclave
In the Microjet autoclave, the thermal energy required for sterilization is supplied directly to the medium. Microwaves are used as the energy source, so that heating of the medium is immediate and uniform. In comparison with the traditional steam autoclave, sterilization takes 5 times less time, while the exposure to high temperatures is very short (60-90 seconds). This minimises the decomposition of microbiological medium.
Operation of the Microjet autoclave is intuitive, & does not require additional training. All you need is a standard 13amp electrical socket. Just plug it in and start using it. As simple as that.
Key features and options
- Easy to Operate
- Patented Technology
- Temperature Sterilisation
- Liquid Media Sterilisation
- Data Stored on Micro SD Card
- Heating Time 1.5—4.5 minutes
- Sterilisation Time 60-80 seconds
- Total Process Time 7-18 minutes
- Working Range from 100 ml to 500 ml